ICE-MTE is pleased to present for your pleasure another. If you want to add a unique quality 35mm Acme Camera.
To add to your collection or for that. Special Display look no further! It is in very nice condition mechanically.
Educational, Newsreel, Industrial, Military and Commercial fields. In the early days they found great favor with all. Charley Chaplin used one of these type 35mm cameras when.
He made many of his early silent films. As for a Display piece is speaks for itself! Are DP or were involved in the.
Lens is for display and may need repair. This camera was originally owned by the United States Air Force. It was likely mounted on a special effects optical printer. It has been slightly modified to be used as a. If you need additional lenses, tripod.
Please check our other sales. All Best Offer & International orders are OK.
ICE-MTE since 1956 your number one source of super. See our many other interesting sales. If you are visiting South Florida take some time and. Visit our new Museum of Cinema at the Our corporate offices or at the.
This item can be shipped to United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, Japan, France, Australia.
- Model: 2709
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Series: 16mm series
- Format: 16 mm
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Modified Item: Yes
- Bundled Items: MFG Date Certificate Form,
- Type: Non-Reflex
- Modification Description: Bell & Howell Custom L Base, Custom Critical Focus Viewer,
- Weight: Estimated for Camera 35 lbs.
- Film Format: 16mm
- MPN: 2709 B
- Focus Type: Manual
- Brand: Bell & Howell
- Bundle Description: Includes a Set of Display Lenses of our choice, Tripod with Head, 400 Foot Magazine, Crank, Camera Case, Tripod Spreader.