Standard lens with enlightened optics for SLR cameras with M42x1 thread supporting a "blinking" diaphragm. Helios-44 of various modifications is one of the most popular lenses in the world.
It was produced for about half a century in many varieties and variants at several enterprises in the USSR. Now we are considering a version of Helios-44M manufactured by KMZ. If you are interested in other modifications - look in the site's table of contents. Helios-44M would be a standard lens for the first Zenits with a "blinking" aperture, for example, Zenit-EM or Zenit-16.
The letter "M" in the name just indicates that the lens is equipped with a "blinking" diaphragm. This means that when using such a lens, framing and focusing occurs at a fully open aperture, and to the operating value it closes only at the moment the shutter is released. Field of view: 40 ° 28. Frame size: 24 × 36 mm. Number of lenses / groups: 6/4. Working distance - 45.5 mm. Aperture scale limits: 1: 2-1: 16. Near focusing limit - 0.55 m.
Thanks to the A / M aperture mode switch, you can control it in manual mode on a modern device, and that's great. To Europe - about 1-2 weeks. To the USA and the rest of the world - about 2-4 weeks. This means that they are working, but old (from 30 to 80 years old). This item is in the category "Cameras & Photo\Lenses & Filters\Lenses".
The seller is "okskarb0" and is located in this country: UA. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Model: Helios-44М
- Compatible Brand: For Arri, For Bronica, For Canon, For Contax, For Exakta, For Four Thirds, For Fujifilm, For Fujinon, For Hasselblad, For Holga, For Nikon
- Compatible Filter Size: 28 mm, 52 mm
- Focal Length: 58mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2
- Compatible Lens Front: 28 mm, 52 mm
- Series: Helios 44-2
- Type: Anamorphic, Apochromatic, Aspherical, CCTV Lens, Cine Lens, Enlargement, Fisheye, Full Frame, High Quality, Image Stabilization, Portrait
- Exterior Material: Aluminum
- MPN: 44
- Focus Type: Manual
- Brand: Nikon
- Mount: M42