Bausch & Lomb Rapid Universal Lens #37148 + Leather Lens Cover, Reversible Adapter Back #14304 by Folmer Graflex Corp. Original levers, tracks, knobs, wheels, and castors, all in working condition. 20 bellows are tight with no signs of damage. Reversible Adapter Back #14304 by Folmer Graflex moves to a vertical and horizontal position. The 7A Sliding Carriage #16530 easily moves camera.
Focusing lever for fine adjustment. Pivot rack and pinion movement. Stand adjusts by direct drive and crank handle. 5 x 7 glass plate with wear at the corners. Only missing is the squeeze bulb.
Morrisons camera and stand appear identical to those in the listing. Photograph #12 shows Morrisons 7A and 1A Stand where they reside in the Woodstock Museum. Camera + Tripod Stand: 68H x 27W x 31D. Camera: 49.5H x 31W (37W including grip) x 27D.
Please note : If the camera cannot be picked up at our Cincinnati antique store, please refer to the list of blanket-wrap shippers, below, who have served our company well for over 22 years. Please send us a message, and we will promptly reply.
The item "Antique Folmer & Schwing Kodak 7A STUDIO CAMERA +1A STAND. Bausch+Lomb Lens 1917" is in sale since Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
This item is in the category "Cameras & Photo\Vintage Movie & Photography\Vintage Cameras\Folding Cameras". The seller is "supermall" and is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.
- Model: Century Studio No 7A #16524
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: No
- Region of Creation: Rochester, NY
- Lens: Bausch & Lomb Rapid Universal Lens 37148 6.5 x 8.5
- TriPod Stand: No 1A Semi-Centennial Folmer Graflex Corp
- Format: 6.5 x 8.5 Rapid Universal Lens
- Series: Century Studio Camera #16524
- Reversible Adapter Back 14304 by: Folmer Graflex Corp.
- Number of Sliding Carriage: 16530
- Date of Creation: 1917
- Color: Medium Wood Tone.
- Brand: Eastman Kodak